- As part of “Nava Ratnalu” to uplift the poor, YSR CHEYUTHA launched on 11th August 2020.
- Under the scheme, Financial assistance of Rs. 75,000/- for 4 years is provided to the women of age group 45-60 years belonging to BC, SC, ST & Minority categories. As 1st instalment Rs. 18,750/- is credited to 22.00 lakh beneficiaries.
- As per the Hon’ble Chief Minister vision to provide sustainable livelihood and to develop entrepreneurship skills among the women, the GoAP has entered into MoU with Amul, P&G, HUL ,ITC and Reliance in order to have technical and marketing support both in the areas of production and marketing.
- For the women who opts production sector, the companies impart training skills to the beneficiaries as per the companies' requirement and buy back the products produced by them.
- The women who opts for marketing sector is given the choice to purchase the desired products from the companies with the marginal rate and can sell in retail with profit and will continue the activity that in turn improves their status of livelihood.
- The Government of AP in addition to above is encouraging the women to choose the interested local activity and MEPMA is playing a prominent role in urban areas in encouraging the beneficiary activities.